My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.fumbledreturns.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 5, 2010

The double wammy

Here it comes. The ol' one-two knock out punch!


Superbowl Sunday






Snow Storm










This has prompted a mad rush to the stores who just can't seem to keep anything on the shelf.


















We're only 18.7 inches away from being the snowiest winter in 100 years, and by everyones projections we are scheduled to get 18 - 24 Friday and Saturday.

And I can't remember the last time we (Washington DC area) had 3 snow events in the same week prompting the crazy school system to close schools 4 out of 5 days!

2 comments:

That Damn Sam February 5, 2010 at 4:00 PM  

I have no doubt you folks out in the DC area have gotten FAR more snow than we've had in Minnesota this year. How often does that happen? Good luck and keep warm!

Gimpdiggity February 6, 2010 at 12:39 AM  

I'm in Michigan and you guys have gotten hit much harder than we have this year.

We've only had a few days where it snowed hard, and less than probably about 6 inches at any given time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Commentators

Widget by Blogger Tutorials

Fan Blogs

Links

Stocks Blog Directory Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online BittyBrowser Add to My AOL Convert RSS to PDF Add to Technorati Favorites! Add to netvibes My Zimbio
Top Stories
Review fumbledreturns.blogspot.com on alexa.com

First and Ten

Popular Posts Widget

Awards

Awards

Labels

About

My photo
It's all about two of my three favorite things! Sports and Stocks!

Visitors

My Blog Rankings !

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP