My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.fumbledreturns.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Halfway

We are now officially half way through the year. Can you believe it is already June! And in the world of Fumbled Returns, that means a quick review of my resolutions.

Debt reduction plan is progressing but slower than I had anticipated but progress is progress so I am going to count it at least a partial success. Though, something tells me that I may not be doing so well in the very near future. I’ll save that for a possible future post. Hopefully not but , oh never mind.

On with the rest of my resolutions.

I picked up 4 out of my 5 new followers thanks to some creative blogging over at life with dogs, aka blog hops. Welcome aboard. This brings my total up to 16. I only need 4 more to reach my goal for the year!

I Have not quite re-started up my borderless fantasy football league yet so I cannot count any success towards that goal, YET.

And if anybody wants to help contribute to some content in this blog and join my Fumbled Returns Fantasy Football league, just send me an email and I’ll send you an invite. You could win the league and be a guest blogger all at the same time!

Despite a horribly terrible month of May, Starting Lineup -9.5% Bench -8.5% (I should have followed my own advice and cashed out) my investments are doing OK over all.
It still pains me a little to think that I had already passed my yearly goal in April, only to fall behind in only one month. But hey, I have the rest of the year to make up for lost ground. At least I am still way ahead of all the indexes.

My other endeavors have really fallen by the way side and I am just about to throw in the towel on those so it looks like at least one of my goals will not have a big ol’ smiley face next to it at the end of the year.

So that leaves me with my monthly picks for the month of June. (Drum roll please . . .)

STARTING LINEUP

IPXL - Impax Laboratories Inc
MDF - Metropolitan Health Networks Inc
SYNT - Syntel Inc
BTN - Ballantyne Strong Inc
CAST - ChinaCast Education Corp
DECK - Deckers Outdoor Corp
GYMB - Gymboree Corp
MFW - M&F WORLDWIDE
SPRD - Spreadtrum Communications Inc
MAT - Mattel Inc

BENCH

CECO - Career Education Corp
CSKI - China Sky One Medical Inc
NEU - NewMarket Corp
NBIX - Neurocrine Biosciences Inc
UPI - Uroplasty Inc
GPS - GAP INC
MSFT - Microsoft Corp
CCMO - CC Media Holdings Inc
HRL - Hormel Foods Corp
LLL - L-3 Communications Holdings Inc

Hopefully my June investment will do better than my May investments.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Commentators

Widget by Blogger Tutorials

Fan Blogs

Links

Stocks Blog Directory Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online BittyBrowser Add to My AOL Convert RSS to PDF Add to Technorati Favorites! Add to netvibes My Zimbio
Top Stories
Review fumbledreturns.blogspot.com on alexa.com

First and Ten

Popular Posts Widget

Awards

Awards

Labels

About

My photo
It's all about two of my three favorite things! Sports and Stocks!

Visitors

My Blog Rankings !

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP