My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.fumbledreturns.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Leaders, Legends and Losers













OK, This one is easy. I don't know how much time, money, and thought went into their decision but instead of Leaders and Legends, how about sticking with the theme of the logo?

Blue and White?

Thank you, thank you very much!

Hey, and I will only charge .01% of total gross revenue for my consulting services.

I don't think that this took a whole lot of leadership and I don't think this will become legendary beyond that fact that the whole logo and division names are total losers.

That, my friends is only the first of my Leaders, Legends and Losers for this post this week . . .


Next up, Jets strength and conditioning coaches.


















This guy is NOT a Leader and is quickly becoming an unpopular Legend and is a total idiot.

This is a good way to end a players career.

I certainly hope he does not have a job after this week.



And last but certainly not least . . .












Contrary to most opinion boards out there, I actually kind of like this. He is on one of my fantasy teams and seems to have remembered the all important fact of holding on to the ball as you cross the goal line!

Yes, the officials got the call totally wrong. This should be flagged for un-sportsman like conduct or taunting; Not celebrating after the TD.

But hey, I am one of the few who actually would love to see more stuff like the old Redskin Fun Bunch return to the NFL.

Players should be allowed to celebrate a good play and score.

Believe me, the stuff that goes on in the stands and TV rooms across the country each weekend is far worse than anything that has generally happened on the field.

And with the rules against celebrating after the score, it was only a matter of time that somebody got around to doing it before they scored.

I'm putting this one in the Legend category.

1 comments:

Gimpdiggity December 14, 2010 at 12:53 AM  

Gotta agree on the Big Ten comments.

I read that today and was like, "Uh...wut??"

I have absolutely no idea why they thought this would be a good idea.

Seriously...the Leaders Division?? The Legends Division??

Horrible.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Commentators

Widget by Blogger Tutorials

Fan Blogs

Links

Stocks Blog Directory Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online BittyBrowser Add to My AOL Convert RSS to PDF Add to Technorati Favorites! Add to netvibes My Zimbio
Top Stories
Review fumbledreturns.blogspot.com on alexa.com

First and Ten

Popular Posts Widget

Awards

Awards

Labels

About

My photo
It's all about two of my three favorite things! Sports and Stocks!

Visitors

My Blog Rankings !

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP