My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.fumbledreturns.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Bracket Update

OK, so I admit it. I am more into football than any other " "ball sport.
And I really do not follow it enough to be any good at bracketology.
But, I do enjoy basketball during March Madness and I do fill out a couple brackets just for the fun of it.

So, how am I doing...?

My "different" all favored teams win in the first two rounds and the upsets happen in the last two is, as you can well imagine, not doing so well...
PTS PCT(%) RNK PPR
220 38.97% 2825825 1540

Strangely enough: My best performing bracket has my Midwest division completely blown out. I had Wake Forest and Boston College making runs... HA!
PTS PCT(%) RNK PPR
230 59.30% 1884738 1380

My other bracket is right about 39%. What hurt me in all of them is that I tended to favor local teams. Oh who could of thought that!

But both VCU and American made it very interesting and came very close to providing the biggest upsets of the tournament.

Imagine having a VCU vs. American U. face off in the second round of the NCAA with one of them going on to play in the sweet 16!

Now, that would have been really great.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Commentators

Widget by Blogger Tutorials

Fan Blogs

Links

Stocks Blog Directory Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online BittyBrowser Add to My AOL Convert RSS to PDF Add to Technorati Favorites! Add to netvibes My Zimbio
Top Stories
Review fumbledreturns.blogspot.com on alexa.com

First and Ten

Popular Posts Widget

Awards

Awards

Labels

About

My photo
It's all about two of my three favorite things! Sports and Stocks!

Visitors

My Blog Rankings !

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP