My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.fumbledreturns.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

2010 RAP

R.A.P. - Resolution Assessment Page.

Welcome to my official tracking page for my 2010 resolutions.

Stocks and Finances.
1) Eliminate non housing debt.
(credit cards etc.)

I'm going to use this as my 2010 debt tracker. Hopefully I can get the little scuba diver dude above water by year end.

















This resolution got off to a rough start in January with some major car repairs and the need to replace a broken refrigerator. But for the month of February, I did manage to get my scuba guy nearly back to where he started at the beginning of the year.





2) Beat all DJIA, NASDQ, S&P averages with my investment income and do at least 50% better than the 16 % return I had this year. That means 24% annual return.

Yeah! February was a good month for my stock watch lists and achieving my resolution goals.











Starting Lineup
















Bench

















YTD Stock Tracker:














Sports and Fantasy Football.
3) To have the east coast win back the Borderless League Fantasy Football Trophy next year.


Obviously TBD. But hey, at least I am not loosing this one... yet.







Blog Related.
4) Double the number of people following my blog. I started the year with 10 followers.


I picked up yet another follower and added his blog to my google reader.

Check out the Work Forced blog!

January addition: Justin Harm and his blog Hopback.

This brings my count up to 12 now! Woo Hoo!


New Enterprising and Rewarding.
5) I’m starting a web site dedicated to donating to charities and activities that are most important to me and my family.


The Gift Exchange , is up and running and I have had a couple people browse on by and even register but I have not really produced the volume of auctions that I would like. But hey, it is new and hopefully I can get the word out more about this.

I need to do more in order to give this a smiley face...

1 comments:

Life With Dogs January 31, 2010 at 9:45 PM  

I dare not revisit the promises I made under the duress of December! But all things considered you're doing fine...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Commentators

Widget by Blogger Tutorials

Fan Blogs

Links

Stocks Blog Directory Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online BittyBrowser Add to My AOL Convert RSS to PDF Add to Technorati Favorites! Add to netvibes My Zimbio
Top Stories
Review fumbledreturns.blogspot.com on alexa.com

First and Ten

Popular Posts Widget

Awards

Awards

Labels

About

My photo
It's all about two of my three favorite things! Sports and Stocks!

Visitors

My Blog Rankings !

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP