My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.fumbledreturns.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Running Wild

So by now you all know that there was only one really good and exciting close NFL playoff game on this weekend and it was truly great.

Watching the Cardinals win an offensive shoot out on a defensive play in OT was truly a sight to behold.

In my opinion, there was one other good game on and that was the Baltimore Ravens running over the New England Patriots. It was not even close but I loved it none the less.

Apparently some Baltimore Raven Fans thought it equally exciting and decided to celebrate by running through an electric fence.

Dogs may be mans best friend, but some just happen to be a bit smarter than their owners too!

Enjoy!







HA! a special update...

It seems I made Sports Illustrated Extra Mustard Hot Clicks. Yes it was a shameless attempt at self promotion but hey, I made it on their site. Even though I am all the way at the bottom of the post. But, I really don't mind being on the bottom...

Check it out...

1 comments:

That Damn Sam January 11, 2010 at 2:37 PM  

Oh yeah? If the Vikings win the Super Bowl, I will perform my own vasectomy while wearing my Helga Hat and post it on You Tube.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Commentators

Widget by Blogger Tutorials

Fan Blogs

Links

Stocks Blog Directory Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online BittyBrowser Add to My AOL Convert RSS to PDF Add to Technorati Favorites! Add to netvibes My Zimbio
Top Stories
Review fumbledreturns.blogspot.com on alexa.com

First and Ten

Popular Posts Widget

Awards

Awards

Labels

About

My photo
It's all about two of my three favorite things! Sports and Stocks!

Visitors

My Blog Rankings !

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP