My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.fumbledreturns.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Bad Karma - Revisited


















So last year I did this post about things just "going wrong".

Well, just when I resolve to get my debt taken care of, improved my bottom line, and get my finances in better order....

This month the following has happened....


What turned into get one or two new tires for my car turned into needing to get all four replaced, to an alignment repair and needing new brakes...

Then last Friday our refrigerator decide 63 degrees was just the right temperature to store food. NOT! So, forgoing repairs that would have approached a new refrigerator, we opted to get a new one. After hours of shopping online we narrowed our choices down to two models and then proceeded to shop locally for them at local stores. Well, needless to say, we found what we were looking for but we have to WAIT for delivery which is currently scheduled for next THURSDAY!. Arrrgh.

So now we are living on frozen food for a week not too mention that we will have to replace everything that went bad in the old one. DOUBLE Arrrgh!

So just when I was planning to reduce debt, I have added to it.

Perhaps I should have gone to a fortune teller before making my new years resolutions.

Speaking of which, I was looking online for a type of widget that would actually track my progress of reducing credit card debt and report it in percentage format much like my covestor widgets on the right sideline do.

Needless to say, I could not find one I liked. But I did find this...


Palm Reading Widget







Something tells me that if all palm readers looked like this, business would be pretty good.

So, starting next weekend, until I find a credit card widget I like, I will post my progress, for better or worse, on the right via a manual chart. And you will just have to take my word for it.

Oh yeah, and the stock market went really south this past week too.


But the month is not over yet. So, who knows what will happen between now and then.

1 comments:

That Damn Sam January 23, 2010 at 12:49 PM  

First of all, don't fret. Everyday above ground is a good day. Second, it could be worse: the Redskins could be in the NFC Championship game...and if they were to lose that game, life would be truly miserable - at least for a few days. (Yes, I'm preparing myself for the "big let down.")

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Commentators

Widget by Blogger Tutorials

Fan Blogs

Links

Stocks Blog Directory Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online BittyBrowser Add to My AOL Convert RSS to PDF Add to Technorati Favorites! Add to netvibes My Zimbio
Top Stories
Review fumbledreturns.blogspot.com on alexa.com

First and Ten

Popular Posts Widget

Awards

Awards

Labels

About

My photo
It's all about two of my three favorite things! Sports and Stocks!

Visitors

My Blog Rankings !

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP