My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.fumbledreturns.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

hocus pocus


It seems every year I either read or hear about something in sports that athletes, teams, or coaches try to do or use in order to gain an advantage.

This year is no different. In fact, I have heard of two such ideas. One such craze is the wearing of magnetic bracelet.

It seems the latest craze to hit the professional sports scene are these magnetic bracelets and necklaces which are supposed to have healing and performance enhancement characteristics.

I hate to burst the medical bubble on this one but HOGWASH. This is just stupid.

The second such crazy idea is more technology based and is meant to take the guess work out of officiating.

Microchips in footballs. Supposedly somebody had the idea that these microchips could be used to signal a goal or first down or proper placement on the field.

Again, I hate to burst this bubble, but DOUBLE HOGWASH!

I propose that if you really want to improve the sport, we combine the two!

Magnetic gloves worn by athletes and thin metallic threads woven into the football. The combination of the two would help alleviate a common malady in all sports.


Dropping the ball.

1 comments:

Tarot September 9, 2010 at 5:41 AM  

I love the website, go day to see him ever again post. Congratulations and published as yet.
How about the article, is that other, very interesting.Maybe you'd let you comment on my site.
Anyway, blog is great. Good luck!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Commentators

Widget by Blogger Tutorials

Fan Blogs

Links

Stocks Blog Directory Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online BittyBrowser Add to My AOL Convert RSS to PDF Add to Technorati Favorites! Add to netvibes My Zimbio
Top Stories
Review fumbledreturns.blogspot.com on alexa.com

First and Ten

Popular Posts Widget

Awards

Awards

Labels

About

My photo
It's all about two of my three favorite things! Sports and Stocks!

Visitors

My Blog Rankings !

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP