My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.fumbledreturns.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Conditioning Test

Albert Haynesworth's conditioning test.

Think it's easy?

25 yards up and back, 6 times, in 70 seconds.

Then again 3.5 minutes later in 73 seconds.

So easy anybody could do it?

Think again.

So, what started out as another "lets trash Albert" post, turned into something quite different.

Here is our Fumbled Returns trial of the Albert Haynesworth conditioning test.

In the first part, my oldest daughter attempts to pass the test, but the fear of sweating made her stop. Who knew there was a teenage girl law against sweating ...
In all fairness, she probably could have passed if she had pushed through it. But just barely.

In the second part my youngest son (4 years old) trys a scaled down version. He is only half as big as anybody else so we shortened it in half. He passed.

In the third part, my daughter and other son ( 10 years old ) attempt the test. Again, in fairness, this is the second run by my daughter (withing the 3.5 minute rest period) but she just misses this cutoff. Though, I believe she had a couple extra obstacles to contend with.

So, in all fairness, it is not as easy as it sounds or looks.

Then again, we aren't being payed $100 million dollars either...

2 comments:

jet July 31, 2010 at 7:58 AM  

hi from the blog hop!

That Damn Sam July 31, 2010 at 4:55 PM  

Funny, because I have a fear of sweating too. :0

But I must say, if I knew I had to pass this test in late July, I would be getting myself in shape in order to do it. Like you said, he's got a $100 million reasons to be in shape. My understanding is every lineman has to pass this test. I can't say I feel sorry for him!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Commentators

Widget by Blogger Tutorials

Fan Blogs

Links

Stocks Blog Directory Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online BittyBrowser Add to My AOL Convert RSS to PDF Add to Technorati Favorites! Add to netvibes My Zimbio
Top Stories
Review fumbledreturns.blogspot.com on alexa.com

First and Ten

Popular Posts Widget

Awards

Awards

Labels

About

My photo
It's all about two of my three favorite things! Sports and Stocks!

Visitors

My Blog Rankings !

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP