My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.fumbledreturns.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Future Fantasy ( vol 1 )

This is an idea that I have tossed around in the back of my head for a while.

Future Talent.

Specifically talent that may not show up on some of the more top sites such as Rivals or Takkle.

So here it goes, the first addition of Fumbled Returns Future Fantasy.

DeAndre Reaves (Loudoun County Virginia Dominion High School).

I personally can attest to all the good hype regarding this fine young man from the many conversations I've had with folks at work who either know his family or their own sons have played ball with him at Dominion High.

The 5-foot-10-inch, 180-pound Dominion High School rising senior is best known for his play at running back, where he has averaged more than 1,000 yards and double-digit touchdowns in each of three varsity seasons.

Reaves has impressed several college coaches including West Virginia, Maryland, Marshall and Fordham. Each has extended scholarship offers to Reaves, while other Division I programs – including Tennessee, Wake Forest, Rutgers and East Carolina – have expressed interest in him.

Reaves, who ran a personal-best 4.38-second 40-yard dash during the spring, wants to be able to feel comfortable at which ever school he chooses.

I’d like to fit right in,” Reaves said, I’m looking for a school that has good academic support. Football won’t be there forever.


But, just in case if it is . . or at least until he is 30 or so ...

If it was my choice, I would want to play somewhere on offense, Reaves said. But I just love the game. I’ll play anywhere. Wherever the coach asks me to play, that’s what I’ll do.


References and photos courtesy Loudoun Times

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Commentators

Widget by Blogger Tutorials

Fan Blogs

Links

Stocks Blog Directory Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online BittyBrowser Add to My AOL Convert RSS to PDF Add to Technorati Favorites! Add to netvibes My Zimbio
Top Stories
Review fumbledreturns.blogspot.com on alexa.com

First and Ten

Popular Posts Widget

Awards

Awards

Labels

About

My photo
It's all about two of my three favorite things! Sports and Stocks!

Visitors

My Blog Rankings !

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP