My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.fumbledreturns.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 14, 2009

3rd and 20...

Wednesday was my oldest son's birthday.

He turns the big 20.

Like me, he is into sports and music.

Unlike me, one of the sports he has really been getting into lately is Baseball.
So my wife did some shopping with that in mind. More on that later.

Se have a tradition in our house that the birthday person gets to choose dinner.

So, what fine cuisine did he choose?

Jerry's Subs and Pizza.

It had been a while since any of us had been there and the food and fries were really good.

Afterwards we opened presents. He has always liked the slightly off beat or different type of gifts and this year was no exception.

So, what did he get?

A baseball jersey!






















But not just any jersey...






















Which brings me to this weeks version of fun strip Fridays!

1 comments:

Gimpdiggity August 14, 2009 at 9:30 PM  

Nice!!!!

As soon as I saw the name on the back, I knew exactly what it was!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Commentators

Widget by Blogger Tutorials

Fan Blogs

Links

Stocks Blog Directory Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online BittyBrowser Add to My AOL Convert RSS to PDF Add to Technorati Favorites! Add to netvibes My Zimbio
Top Stories
Review fumbledreturns.blogspot.com on alexa.com

First and Ten

Popular Posts Widget

Awards

Awards

Labels

About

My photo
It's all about two of my three favorite things! Sports and Stocks!

Visitors

My Blog Rankings !

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP