My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.fumbledreturns.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I can hear it in their thoughts and see it in their faces...

I don't get it....
How could I have missed it?
Vick to an NFC East Opponent!!!
I've got to think of something...

And to think I could have had a prima donna premier QB buy my side right now, if only...





PSSssst!
Hey I can still run and throw...

A Little...

Maybe half the season...

I could come in on 3rd down...

Have you heard of wildcat?




Me and Jason in the same backfield...

I bet he could block...






I hear where you are coming from and I've got your number!!!











Just some of the things that tick me off...

Unwarranted Hype...
Brett Favre Hype...
Michael Vick Hype...
Dan Snyder...

4 comments:

That Damn Sam August 18, 2009 at 12:46 PM  

I've been waiting for your reaction on Eagle Vick!

Anonymous,  August 18, 2009 at 3:49 PM  

vick is a felon & should not be playing in the league period! however i'm in the minority on this...i was born & raised an eagles fan, but i can assure you I WILL NOT support the eagles or vick at all.......my season tickets, i've already asked for a refund.

50 sponsors have pulled off their website already & the PR nightmare has begun.

sure everyone deserves a 2nd chance, but i am opposed to ANY felon playing in the NFL.

Doug August 18, 2009 at 4:17 PM  

Then we are both in the minority...

If you are convicted of a felony in Virginia you can not vote, hold public office, have a gun, hold any professional license like being a electrician, plumber, ect.

Basically a position of trust and being a citizen in good standing...

But apparently that does not apply to the NFL. (because they do not view it as a right that is lost because of a conviction)

If it were a lost right, he would have to go through a process similar to this.

http://www.commonwealth.virginia.gov/JudicialSystem/Clemency/RORLongApp-2008.pdf

Anonymous,  August 18, 2009 at 7:08 PM  

i'm glad i'm not alone Doug!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Commentators

Widget by Blogger Tutorials

Fan Blogs

Links

Stocks Blog Directory Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online BittyBrowser Add to My AOL Convert RSS to PDF Add to Technorati Favorites! Add to netvibes My Zimbio
Top Stories
Review fumbledreturns.blogspot.com on alexa.com

First and Ten

Popular Posts Widget

Awards

Awards

Labels

About

My photo
It's all about two of my three favorite things! Sports and Stocks!

Visitors

My Blog Rankings !

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP