My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.fumbledreturns.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

NFL Reality Shows...

So, the other day I was looking at suggestions for Fantasy Football Team names and realized that they would be perfect titles for reality TV episodes.

Here are some potential episode (AKA Fantasy Football Team Names) for Life on the sidelines...

Kibbles and Vicks
Eli, The Other White Manning
Forgetting Brandon Marshall
Cassel Greyskull
Goodell’s Morality Squad
FavreDollar Footlongs
Farve From Over
Forte-fied
WD-Forte
Burressted Development
ORTON (hears a) WHO?
Flacco Seagulls
I Dream of Mangini
Cutler's Last Stand
Home is where the Portis
I’m so Zorny
Have Bush? Get Barber!
Victorious Secret
Touchdown There
Show me the TD's!
The I.R.S.
Because the I.R.S. always wins, no matter what. There’s no beating the I.R.S.
(I know, that last one is not truly football related but it was too good to pass up)

And the NFL could also market special commemorative sports items based on each show...

Such as this one...



















(NOTE)
If I were the type of person to speak out about such things as the NFL's double standards, hypocritical or ethical or not, spin of profiting after a crimes or meddling with players lives and money... I probably would do so here...

But, I'm not. So, I won't.

Sorry.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Commentators

Widget by Blogger Tutorials

Fan Blogs

Links

Stocks Blog Directory Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online BittyBrowser Add to My AOL Convert RSS to PDF Add to Technorati Favorites! Add to netvibes My Zimbio
Top Stories
Review fumbledreturns.blogspot.com on alexa.com

First and Ten

Popular Posts Widget

Awards

Awards

Labels

About

My photo
It's all about two of my three favorite things! Sports and Stocks!

Visitors

My Blog Rankings !

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP