My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.fumbledreturns.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

bit nails and grey hair...























Detroit won a nail biter...
Dallas got lucky...
Jacksonville kept it close till the end...

Just a couple points or a couple plays different and most everybody in the elimination league I am in would have gone bye bye...

That 12.8% still alive would be more like 1.2%.

What an amazing football week it was.

FYI: I picked Detroit.






As for my other leagues...

Two weeks in a row, Santa's Little Helpers have scored enough points to beat any of the other 10 teams in the league, only to lose to a no name who got lucky and won top dawg (highest weekly score)... Arrrgh!

My prediction: Todd (currently 4-7) will be the 3rd (no name) team in a row to beat me by somehow miraculously getting the top dawg award. Double Arrrgh!

The Weekend Warriors are rolling right along and after spending the entire season in the middle of the pack are now tied for the lead!

The Pariahs, well, lets just say they are still playing... Just not winning very much....

Oh, and I went 12 - 4 for my predictions last week.

All in all, not too bad.

2 comments:

That Damn Sam November 24, 2009 at 6:32 PM  

I can't believe you are still alive in the elimination game. That is VERY tough to do. I take my Viking horns off to you.

Doug November 24, 2009 at 7:56 PM  

I've been very lucky with my one entry. You actually get two entries. My other entry was eliminated after the first week.

This one has survived 2 overtimes, a last minute Phily/Raider switch, and Detroit's last game...

Thanks and you can put your horns back on...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Commentators

Widget by Blogger Tutorials

Fan Blogs

Links

Stocks Blog Directory Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online BittyBrowser Add to My AOL Convert RSS to PDF Add to Technorati Favorites! Add to netvibes My Zimbio
Top Stories
Review fumbledreturns.blogspot.com on alexa.com

First and Ten

Popular Posts Widget

Awards

Awards

Labels

About

My photo
It's all about two of my three favorite things! Sports and Stocks!

Visitors

My Blog Rankings !

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP