My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.fumbledreturns.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

My absolute predictions !!!

















Yes, I know there are two ways to spell absolut.
But, this post is just to show that there is some proof to my predictions...

First Stocks:

I highlighted a couple stocks from my watch lists the last few days and since then they have done quite nicely.

From my "It's About Time" post on the 1st.

NTES Netease.com Inc
Time to buy back in. Recently seems to have bounced off of a good support low. They report earnings on the 18th.

GHM Graham Corp
Good well run company up over 30% for year - good pipeline - reports and recently pulled back to a more attractive potential buy in level.

CHNG China Natural Gas Inc
Leveling off after slight pull back and reports on the 9th.

CTFO China TransInfo Technology Corp
This is the big swing stock I mentioned earlier. So, why do I keep it on a watch list? Well, Support levels were at 9 , 8 , 7, 6 (with 6 being the critical one. Peak / Drop (Triangle) pattern has been exaggerated by recent scare. May be ready for a bounce and or recovery. But be careful. It could still go lower to the critical 6 support level.


So, What have they done so far?

NTES up nearly 9%
GHM up nearly 12%
CHNG up nealry 10%
And the risky bounce candidate CTFO up nearly 20%.


Gee, now it's time for me to really go out on a virtual limb, and proof that I have not lifted the glasses one too many times, and predict this weeks football games.

Here ya go:

Washington Redskins @ Atlanta Falcons = FALCONS
As much as I'd like to vote for them, I just can't. But I will still go against my predication and hope. There is always hope.

Arizona Cardinals @ Chicago Bears = CARDINALS
Go ahead and disagree with me on this one. I flipped a coin.

Baltimore Ravens @ Cincinnati Bengals = BENGALS
My gut says that the Ravens are a lot better than their record and probably should win, but the Bengals have surprised us before so watch out!

Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts = TEXANS
Can anybody say UPSET!

Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots = PATS
If the Dolphins play up at another level and the Patriots under achieve...
but they will not.

Green Bay Packers @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers = PACKERS
Face it. The bucs just are not that good this year and the Pack is.

Kansas City Chiefs @ Jacksonville Jaguars = JAGS
You know, the only thing worse than the Jacksonville Defense is the Kansas City Offense.
Otherwise, I'd say the Chiefs have a better than average chance.

Carolina Panthers @ New Orleans Saints = SAINTS
The Panthers are better than some people think. But not this much better.

Detroit Lions @ Seattle Seahawks = SEAHAWKS
I always like trying to root for the underdog, but I'm already rooting for the Redskins.

San Diego Chargers @ New York Giants = CHARGERS
The Giants are on a slide and the Chargers are not!

Tennessee Titans @ San Francisco 49ers = 49ers
You know, I have a feeling that the wind in Tennessee is changing, but it still stinks.

Dallas Cowboys @ Philadelphia Eagles = EAGLES
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I hate rooting for either NFC matchup. But anytime I can watch Jerry get steamed because his beloved Cowboys lost, it is worth it.

Pittsburgh Steelers @ Denver Broncos = STEELERS
Denver has had a great start but I just do not see them out playing the Steelers.



Be Good. Do Well. Have Fun.

And stay away from folks who look through the prediction glasses this way...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Commentators

Widget by Blogger Tutorials

Fan Blogs

Links

Stocks Blog Directory Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online BittyBrowser Add to My AOL Convert RSS to PDF Add to Technorati Favorites! Add to netvibes My Zimbio
Top Stories
Review fumbledreturns.blogspot.com on alexa.com

First and Ten

Popular Posts Widget

Awards

Awards

Labels

About

My photo
It's all about two of my three favorite things! Sports and Stocks!

Visitors

My Blog Rankings !

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP