My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.fumbledreturns.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Going to the Game!

No, not the Redskins...

Caps vs. Devils !!!











So my boys are getting to be addicted hockey fanatics and watch just about every Caps game on TV.

Though not as hooked as they are, I too am a fan of the caps.

Now since none of us have ever been to a game before, I thought it a good idea to see if I could score some tickets.

Originally I was considering a game close to my birthday in December. The Caps play division rival Carolina on the 11th which would be great, except the only set of 3 tickets left available were on the Club level. Great seats, but lots of $$$.

So I looked around at other games in December and came up with the Jersey Devils on the 26th. And low and behold, they had 3 decently priced tickets available in the top section near the corner. Perfect! A good game which makes for a great combination birthday and Christmas present to myself and the boys.

Hey! I'm already done with half my Christmas shopping!!! ;-)

Of course, now I need some good Caps gear to wear to the game... hint hint...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Commentators

Widget by Blogger Tutorials

Fan Blogs

Links

Stocks Blog Directory Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online BittyBrowser Add to My AOL Convert RSS to PDF Add to Technorati Favorites! Add to netvibes My Zimbio
Top Stories
Review fumbledreturns.blogspot.com on alexa.com

First and Ten

Popular Posts Widget

Awards

Awards

Labels

About

My photo
It's all about two of my three favorite things! Sports and Stocks!

Visitors

My Blog Rankings !

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP