My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.fumbledreturns.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

How Sweep It Is !!!


















Wow! I was behind in 2 of my 3 leagues going into last nights Monday Night Football Game.

In my Commished league, Santa's Little Helpers had the Saints D going up against the Falcon's QB. 3 interceptions and a defensive touchdown wiped out his lead and we actually ended up in a tie. Too bad for the other guy though, because I won the tie breaker rules and actually got credited with a win! AND... not only did we tie, but we both got top score for the league this week (by 1 point) so we both get to split the prize for this week!

The Pariah's, who are now much stronger than they were due to other people in the league trying to raid the lowly bottom feeder with trades, has now won 2 in a row. Watch out guys, the season ain't over yet!

The Weekend Warriors finally got a break. I was a couple points behind but Tony Gonzalez and Devery Henderson did better than Michael Bush and I ended up pulling out a win!

Add to this that the Redskins did not lose, and I am a happy man!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Commentators

Widget by Blogger Tutorials

Fan Blogs

Links

Stocks Blog Directory Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online BittyBrowser Add to My AOL Convert RSS to PDF Add to Technorati Favorites! Add to netvibes My Zimbio
Top Stories
Review fumbledreturns.blogspot.com on alexa.com

First and Ten

Popular Posts Widget

Awards

Awards

Labels

About

My photo
It's all about two of my three favorite things! Sports and Stocks!

Visitors

My Blog Rankings !

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP