My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.fumbledreturns.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

We have a Winner


Yes folks, after an exciting month of competition (we had only one entry) and a last minute round of fast and furious voting, we have a winner of the first (and probably last) Fumbled Returns Mutt Madness Competition.

The voting was extremely close (no votes were cast, not even by the owner of the loan entry!) and the judges had a really hard time deciding on the winner (after all, is there really a winner if nobody voted?)

But after much deliberation, checking and re-checking of the rules, counting and recounting of votes, a winner of both the Veterans Group and the overall competition has been chosen...




Congratulations to Sam and Grace !



1 comments:

That Damn Sam March 31, 2010 at 9:18 AM  

Hip-hip Hooray!!! Grace is celebrating by laying in a ray of sunshine this morning! I didn't think it was fair that I voted... but I guess it made the counting easier. I thank you and Grace thanks you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Commentators

Widget by Blogger Tutorials

Fan Blogs

Links

Stocks Blog Directory Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online BittyBrowser Add to My AOL Convert RSS to PDF Add to Technorati Favorites! Add to netvibes My Zimbio
Top Stories
Review fumbledreturns.blogspot.com on alexa.com

First and Ten

Popular Posts Widget

Awards

Awards

Labels

About

My photo
It's all about two of my three favorite things! Sports and Stocks!

Visitors

My Blog Rankings !

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP