My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.fumbledreturns.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

May Watch List(s)

OK, let me get this out of the way first and foremost…

I have the perfect contrarian hype stock to play – based on name alone!, and if today is any indication, (it went up 14% today) it just might play out…
Ready?

HOGS - engages in the processing and distribution of meat and food products primarily in the Peoples Republic of China. It offers pork and pork products, such as chilled pork, frozen pork, pig by-products...

But seriously folks…
Here, for the month of May, are my starting line-up watch list and bench.
They are considerably longer than I liked but I originally had nearly 70 stocks to sort through as a result of my screens. I have yet to decide which one to invest in but I will try to pick one soon.





















I have some familiar ones which have been on previous lists such as:

GIGM (recently downgraded and took a big hit – might want to play the bounce effect on this one)
UEPS
FSLR (recently had a really good report),
CKSW
POWR
Some new additions that might be note worthy.
MVL – Marvel Comics – In case you have not heard, they have a new movie just released.
SWIR – Sierra Wireless is shaping up with the tail end of a Cup and Handle pattern.
APWR – just broke out of one and has been on a really good run up.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Commentators

Widget by Blogger Tutorials

Fan Blogs

Links

Stocks Blog Directory Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online BittyBrowser Add to My AOL Convert RSS to PDF Add to Technorati Favorites! Add to netvibes My Zimbio
Top Stories
Review fumbledreturns.blogspot.com on alexa.com

First and Ten

Popular Posts Widget

Awards

Awards

Labels

About

My photo
It's all about two of my three favorite things! Sports and Stocks!

Visitors

My Blog Rankings !

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP