My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.fumbledreturns.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Moving up

Not that I am an expert or anything... I most certainly am not!

But just for grins, I logged back on to one of the community type sites I reviewed a few months ago called Covestor.

This is a community of ordinary investment traders like myself. The only difference is that the site keeps track of your progress independent of input from you and ranks you against your peers.

Now, I never gave it much thought and certainly did not think I would ever truly break into any sort of ranking system but low and behold I appear to be moving up the board!

Of course I probably just jinxed myself, but who cares anyway...

Too bad this ranking does not count my first couple of trades from January. My ranking might even be a bit better than it currently is.

And, I even have "an investment" follower! Whatever that is?

Guess I should log in more often and participate in the site more than I do.

The first ranking is base on their "sharpe ratio" which is defined as the following:








Here I am ....

















And here I am based on my return from inception (when I joined Covestor)...











These rankings were based on early Monday morning and did not include that last couple days of market activity, of which I have had none because I had not yet reinvested my gains from Qdel last week.

So I probably fell back off again, but hey, it was kind of cool seeing this! :-)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Commentators

Widget by Blogger Tutorials

Fan Blogs

Links

Stocks Blog Directory Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online BittyBrowser Add to My AOL Convert RSS to PDF Add to Technorati Favorites! Add to netvibes My Zimbio
Top Stories
Review fumbledreturns.blogspot.com on alexa.com

First and Ten

Popular Posts Widget

Awards

Awards

Labels

About

My photo
It's all about two of my three favorite things! Sports and Stocks!

Visitors

My Blog Rankings !

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP