My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.fumbledreturns.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It's Football Time!















Tuesday marked the first practice of the county youth football league.

Because it is the summer, and in the middle of vacation season and the first practice, we only had about half the team for our first practice.

But we did have fun and did get a lot done!

For some reason, this year they have a rule that every player has to follow the same practice schedule of

day1) shirts and shorts,
day2) light pads
day3) helmets
day4) full pads

I'm not exactly sure why. Maybe because of injury. Maybe because of the summer heat. Maybe because of conditioning.















I don't know. But what I do know is that we have a good mix of players, ages and sizes for the Pee Wee Falcons.

And we are all looking forward to the upcoming season!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  July 29, 2009 at 8:12 AM  

thank u for sharing this! i didn't realize you coached!

That Damn Sam July 29, 2009 at 11:47 AM  

Best of luck this season, Coach Doug!

Got any good quarterbacks? Send them Minnesota's way.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Commentators

Widget by Blogger Tutorials

Fan Blogs

Links

Stocks Blog Directory Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online BittyBrowser Add to My AOL Convert RSS to PDF Add to Technorati Favorites! Add to netvibes My Zimbio
Top Stories
Review fumbledreturns.blogspot.com on alexa.com

First and Ten

Popular Posts Widget

Awards

Awards

Labels

About

My photo
It's all about two of my three favorite things! Sports and Stocks!

Visitors

My Blog Rankings !

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP