My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.fumbledreturns.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Whoami?

OK, in addition to this blog, I also recently (as of this year) started on Facebook.

One of the things about Facebook is all these stupid viral quiz's. And despite my severe allergic reaction to these viral things, I have actually done a couple of them and posted the results on my Facebook profile.

So, who am I?



Here are the results of:
What NFL Player I am?
What Plastic Army Man I am?
and
What's My Ninja Name?























and last and certainly least of the viral quiz's...
My ABC's

A - Age: 47
B - Bed size: Just Right
C - Chore you hate: Cleaning the Kids garbage - Especially Alaina's
D - Pets' names: Pepsi, Hero
(hey, how is “D” for “pet”?) This quiz was obviously put together by a dog lover...
E - Essential start your day item: Sunrise
F - Favorite color: Blue or Green
G - Gold or Silver: The gold ring on my finger suites me just fine.
H - Height: 6' ish
I - Instruments you play(ed): piano; guitar
J - Job title: Jack of All Trades - Master of None
K - Kid(s): We thought about eight is enough... but thats already been taken. So we've stopped with 5.
L - Last Book Read: Don't Let the Chicken Drive the Bus!
M - Mom's Name: Janet
N - Nicknames: Tiger, Nerf, Herman, Jack...
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: 1 month and sometime around 7ish
P - Pet Peeve: Bejeweled Blitz Champions... ;-) and viral apps
Q - Quote from a movie: Latest Star Trek - "your father was captain for 12 minutes, saved 800 lives - including your own. I dare you to do better"
Song Quote - "you can check out anytime you like but you can never leave"
S - Siblings: What are those?
T - Time you wake up: When the kids do!
U- Underwear: usually... ;-)
V - Vegetable you dislike: The white stuff that's kinda like Broccoli...but not...
W - Ways you run late: when I walk...
X - X-rays you've had: Basically anything from the waist up...
Y - Yummy food you make: Ice Cream and Chocolate Syrup
Z - Zoo favorite: Anything that makes folks go ewwww!

1 comments:

Alex July 8, 2009 at 9:26 AM  

Hi
I knew all this-
well, except that part about how I can now call you "Shrieking Genius"
and I will now, you know :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Commentators

Widget by Blogger Tutorials

Fan Blogs

Links

Stocks Blog Directory Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online BittyBrowser Add to My AOL Convert RSS to PDF Add to Technorati Favorites! Add to netvibes My Zimbio
Top Stories
Review fumbledreturns.blogspot.com on alexa.com

First and Ten

Popular Posts Widget

Awards

Awards

Labels

About

My photo
It's all about two of my three favorite things! Sports and Stocks!

Visitors

My Blog Rankings !

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP