My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.fumbledreturns.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 7, 2009

Pssst


















Giants think Woodson spilling secrets

I have been a part of it," Coughlin said Monday when asked whether he has ever signed a player released by a team he was about to play. "I have seen it done. A guy doesn't get in the door two seconds, and he is in a classroom being grilled.


AKA LaVar Arrington

I told him the little bit that I know about the Washington Redskins," Arrington said, a reference to Lindsey's comment Wednesday that Arrington couldn't help the Giants prepare for the Redskins because he didn't know anything when he was with the Redskins. "It was like a two-minute conversation. But what I did know [is], I do have your playbook. So if I don't understand it, I'm sure Coach Coughlin can decipher it.


Coach Zorn interview:

Oh, yeah. Yeah," Zorn said. "And that's something that I would be frustrated with, too, and I do understand that, that it makes it look like we're jumping on that, but that wasn't the major issue with the find.

Zorn said the Redskins scouted Woodson coming out of college and decided to take a chance on him after New York let him go.

He might be able to help us a little bit," Zorn said. "He knows their stuff. He certainly knew their snap count and just the obvious things, but we're not trying to glean every little [detail], we're not going to put him under the microscope.


Woodson comment before entering Redskins Camp:

While disappointed and frustrated, Woodson said he had no hard feelings toward the Giants. He also said he knows the Giants' playbook and realizes who is paying him now.

I'm definitely a little bit familiar with it," he said. "Right now, anything to help the Redskins out, I'm willing to do.


On a Side Note: The Redskins announced today that Woodson's room and phone privileges will be ready 7 days after signing....

1 comments:

That Damn Sam September 8, 2009 at 5:55 PM  

When Darren Sharper came from GB to the Vikings this was talked about; Ryan Longwell too. And now Brett Favre. Maybe they should be called the Minnesota Packers?! Actually, Washington Giants has got a nice ring to it, no? No, probably not!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Commentators

Widget by Blogger Tutorials

Fan Blogs

Links

Stocks Blog Directory Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online BittyBrowser Add to My AOL Convert RSS to PDF Add to Technorati Favorites! Add to netvibes My Zimbio
Top Stories
Review fumbledreturns.blogspot.com on alexa.com

First and Ten

Popular Posts Widget

Awards

Awards

Labels

About

My photo
It's all about two of my three favorite things! Sports and Stocks!

Visitors

My Blog Rankings !

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP