My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.fumbledreturns.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 11, 2009

What's in a Name?

As some of you may know, we have a retired greyhound named Hero.
His racing name was Star All Star.

Many of our retired racing greyhound friends on the Internet have video footage of their greyhounds. This is pretty cool.

Of course sometimes one or two of the dogs have very strange and slightly suspect names.

Well, to cut a long story short, the discussion about a greyhound named Sweaty Betty reminded someone of a horse race with a horse name Hoof Hearted.

Now, this, by itself seems to be a perfectly reasonable name, even slightly regal; until one starts to say this out loud and quickly during a race.

Please click below to witness (and hear) the spectacle!



So this inspired me, and my wife, to look for more racing names...



Thanks to my wife, and all her greyhound friends, for inspiring this Fun Strip Friday's post.

I love my wife.

Of course, there are plenty of spoofs out there but I will keep this as PG rated as possible.

But, if you REALLY, REALLY want to look, and listen to more...

Do a search on YouTube for "Funny Horse Race".

But don't say I did not warn you.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Commentators

Widget by Blogger Tutorials

Fan Blogs

Links

Stocks Blog Directory Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online BittyBrowser Add to My AOL Convert RSS to PDF Add to Technorati Favorites! Add to netvibes My Zimbio
Top Stories
Review fumbledreturns.blogspot.com on alexa.com

First and Ten

Popular Posts Widget

Awards

Awards

Labels

About

My photo
It's all about two of my three favorite things! Sports and Stocks!

Visitors

My Blog Rankings !

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP