My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.fumbledreturns.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September Watch List

OK, so I am getting this published just under the wire.

This month I am trying something a bit new.

I am still keeping my starting line ups and bench lists but now I have been able to incorporate pseudo rankings into some of my screens and have decided to use them as a basis for determining my watch lists. Basically the rankings are the ones which either best match the key criteria of each of my screens or have performed the best based on my filters. The theory being that the top ranked ones have the best chance of matching those goals.

So this is the first month of my experimenting with this slight twist to my system.






















Oh, and I can't tell you how many times my limit orders have come back to haunt me over the past six months. Usually, it is in the form of my stop loss of about 10% - 12%; only to watch the stock bounce back and recover quite nicely.

This last time, however, it was my 10% limit on price increase that bit me. AKA SVA popping to stratospheric heights.

I may be reviewing those in the near future as well, as those seem to be cutting into my overall return record.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Commentators

Widget by Blogger Tutorials

Fan Blogs

Links

Stocks Blog Directory Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online BittyBrowser Add to My AOL Convert RSS to PDF Add to Technorati Favorites! Add to netvibes My Zimbio
Top Stories
Review fumbledreturns.blogspot.com on alexa.com

First and Ten

Popular Posts Widget

Awards

Awards

Labels

About

My photo
It's all about two of my three favorite things! Sports and Stocks!

Visitors

My Blog Rankings !

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP