My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.fumbledreturns.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Gotta Go?



Mel Kiper Jr. doesn't do bathroom breaks.

And, judging by his jerky behavior and speach, he probably does not drink decaf either...

Just look at this short clip, he never stops moving and is constantly looking like he needs to get up and go somewhere.



And here is an interesting little tid bit from the article in the Post...

... even when he sits...his foot will be shaking uncontrollably. It goes a mile a minute, and it won't stop...Joe Theismann, once wondered aloud whether New York City experiences earthquakes...


I don't know about you, but I've seen this almost everyday in my house.

The 4 year old will be dancing in front of the TV watching his favorite show or playing a video game and we will ask...

"William, do you have to go potty?"

"no"

"William, remember, pee pee poopoo in the potty.?

"no"

A little while longer and a little more dancing...

"William,"

"OK, Gotta Go!!!"

And he's off to the races.

Hey Mel, that is why they make commercial breaks.

1 comments:

That Damn Sam April 21, 2010 at 11:30 PM  

There's little doubt in my mind Mel Kiper is the main reason Starbuck's sales jumped 9% last quarter. Notice the buggy eyes, too? Dude does not sleep. How did he get his job? What credentials does he have? He's sort of like a weatherman -- he can be wrong all the time and still keeps his job. What a sweet gig!! I'm in the wrong line of work.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Commentators

Widget by Blogger Tutorials

Fan Blogs

Links

Stocks Blog Directory Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online BittyBrowser Add to My AOL Convert RSS to PDF Add to Technorati Favorites! Add to netvibes My Zimbio
Top Stories
Review fumbledreturns.blogspot.com on alexa.com

First and Ten

Popular Posts Widget

Awards

Awards

Labels

About

My photo
It's all about two of my three favorite things! Sports and Stocks!

Visitors

My Blog Rankings !

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP