My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.fumbledreturns.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Something New

OK, so I've been tossing around different ideas in my head for a while mostly about this blog.

At times I was concerned about the duality of my theme. Sports and Stocks. And thought about splitting it out into two different blogs.

At other times I wanted to see if I could try different formats and ideas I had but could not quite figure out a good way of doing it with blogger.

Eventually I decided to try another type of blog or website format to see what was possible.

I started looking at other formats such as Drupal, and WordPress. Yes, there are plenty of apps out there but these are the two which I ended up liking the most. Eventually I settled on WordPress, mostly because of its ease of use.

Eventually I decided to keep the duality, and this blog basically they way it is now.

Note: If anybody else has any ideas, comments or even criticisms, please let me know and I will take it under consideration.

I have decided to keep the investment tracking and watch lists basically the same but have started up a new site which is geared more towards setting goals, both for finance and investments, but for any and all other aspects of life as well.

I call it Charting Success.

Feel free to check it out.

1 comments:

Life With Dogs April 7, 2010 at 10:59 PM  

I think it's a fun mix. A sort of niche for those with shared interests.

I have tried all formats and still feel that Blogger is superior. It's so damn flexible!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Commentators

Widget by Blogger Tutorials

Fan Blogs

Links

Stocks Blog Directory Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online BittyBrowser Add to My AOL Convert RSS to PDF Add to Technorati Favorites! Add to netvibes My Zimbio
Top Stories
Review fumbledreturns.blogspot.com on alexa.com

First and Ten

Popular Posts Widget

Awards

Awards

Labels

About

My photo
It's all about two of my three favorite things! Sports and Stocks!

Visitors

My Blog Rankings !

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP