My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.fumbledreturns.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Top 24's

Ok, so in my last post I mentioned that I am commissioner a league with 12 teams.
So, I've been playing around with draft orders and here is what I have come up with for RB, WR and QB.

I list them in that order because at the very least, that is what I usually try and draft 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Sometimes, depending on how the draft is progressing, I may even draft up to 2 RB's and 2 WR's before drafting a QB. Then I start going for the best available TE, Def, and K's.

Now, there is still plenty of time to over analyze this even more, and I will, all the while knowing it makes very little difference but hey, it is Fantasy after all and I want to at least delude myself that my preferences really do give me an edge... ;-)

So, without further delay....

My completely biased and crazy top 24's

RB
Adrian Peterson
Maurice Jone-Drew
Michael Turner
Chris Johnson
DeAngelo Williams
LaDainian Tomlinson
Clinton Portis
Steve Slaton
Frank Gore
Matt Forte
Ronnie Brown
Knowshon Moreno
Darren McFadden
Chris Wells
Jonathan Stewart
Pierre Thomas
Kevin Smith
Thomas Jones
Steven Jackson
Brian Westbrook
Darren Sproles
Ryan Grant
Derrick Ward
Reggie Bush

WR
Larry Fitzgerald
Andre Johnson
Calvin Johnson
Greg Jennings
Randy Moss
Reggie Wayne
Lee Evans
Steve Smith
Roddy White
Anquan Boldin
Desean Jackson
Wes Welker
Marques Colston
Terrel Owens
Roy E. Williams
T.J. Houshmandzadeh
Vincent Jackson
Dwayne Bowe
Jeremy Maclin
Devin Hester
Braylon Edwards
Chad Ochocinco
Antonio Bryant
Hines Ward

QB
Tom Brady
Peyton Manning
Kurt Warner
Drew Brees
Matt Schaub
Donovan McNabb
Matt Ryan
Philip Rivers
Aaron Rodgers
Ben Roethlisberger
Jay Cutler
Matt Cassel
Eli Manning
David Garrard
Trent Edwards
Jake Delhomme
Tony Romo
Shaun Hill
Jason Campbell
Carson Palmer
Joe Flaco
Kyle Orton
Matt Hasselbeck
Chad Pennington

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Commentators

Widget by Blogger Tutorials

Fan Blogs

Links

Stocks Blog Directory Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online BittyBrowser Add to My AOL Convert RSS to PDF Add to Technorati Favorites! Add to netvibes My Zimbio
Top Stories
Review fumbledreturns.blogspot.com on alexa.com

First and Ten

Popular Posts Widget

Awards

Awards

Labels

About

My photo
It's all about two of my three favorite things! Sports and Stocks!

Visitors

My Blog Rankings !

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP