My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.fumbledreturns.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Victory goes to the Bench!

OK, I know there is technically one day left in the month but I feel inclined to Admit defeat – Sort of...


















Once again, my bench beat my starting lineup.

But at least both finished on the plus side.

Unfortunately I did not pick any of the big winners and basically ended the month flat. Hopefully I will do better next month, so check back tomorrow for my July Lineups.

Meanwhile, you may have noticed that I’ve made some changes to the site.

While still keeping the basic overall theme of a field for my posts with a somewhat impressionistic painting of a crowd as the background, I’ve expanded the playing field.

To my left is the Sports and Fantasy Sideline. Dedicated to sporting and Fantasy football information.

To my right is the Stocks and Investments Sideline. Dedicated to investment news, watch lists and performance to date.

Below is information about me, archived posts, and other followers of this site whom I call fans.

I also have a special feature on each sideline for bloggers with similar interests and themes.

Oh and at the top is a bar for doing some quick searches of post categories.

The covestor badge on the right displays my investment track record to date. It is from inception of my covestor account, which was towards the end of February. I actually started this blog and new investment strategy at the beginning of the year. So I am actually a bit further ahead than covestor says, but this badge update is unbiased and accurate.

As the season progresses, I will try to keep a similar tally of my fantasy exploits on the left. But I have not found a similar 3rd party app which will do the same thing fantasy wise as Covestor does for investments. So for now you will just have to take my word on any fantasy claims I make… ;-)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Commentators

Widget by Blogger Tutorials

Fan Blogs

Links

Stocks Blog Directory Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online BittyBrowser Add to My AOL Convert RSS to PDF Add to Technorati Favorites! Add to netvibes My Zimbio
Top Stories
Review fumbledreturns.blogspot.com on alexa.com

First and Ten

Popular Posts Widget

Awards

Awards

Labels

About

My photo
It's all about two of my three favorite things! Sports and Stocks!

Visitors

My Blog Rankings !

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP