My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.fumbledreturns.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Fish Stinks at the Head.
















And no it is not just Vinni.


Cerrato resigns from Redskins


I'm actually surprised by this announcement. And, as always, there is more to the story and I am sure that more details, announcements and decisions will be made public in the days and weeks to come.

I was actually going to post something quite different regarding the redskins today which involved this quote from Jason Campbell.

It's not just me improving, I feel like the guys around me have found a way where they're playing with a lot of confidence," he said. "We're all playing together, as a unit. There's no selfish players on this team right now, offensively or defensively.


And, I was actually going to give Vinni some credit for being bold enough to try something, anything, even bringing in a Bingo Caller, to help run the team. Because, for one reason or another, the Redskins are playing better than they ever have this entire season. Playing better since Jason was benched, Playing better since Mr. Lewis came to town and started calling plays, Playing better ever since the Selfish Premadonas have gotten injured. And we now have a bunch of players who want their shot, want to play, want to win, and do not care about money or contracts or anything else except going out there each weekend and winning.

Heck, who knows, maybe Vinni was really getting knocked around on all sides, including from his buddy Dan, and finally had had enough.

Maybe Vinni wanted to keep the system in place, trade Portis, keep Campbell, heck maybe even trade Cooley for draft picks and build through the draft. And of course, Mr. Dan would not hear of such a thing and finally forced him out.

Now we just wait for Shanahan or some other big Snyder Buddy to arrive and shake things up a bit more.

Of course, the only time Shanahan is and has and ever will be good is when he has a good QB and RB and if Mr. Dan goes shopping this off season, he will have neither.

But who knows. I at least am surprised by the timing and can't wait for the other shoes to drop....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Commentators

Widget by Blogger Tutorials

Fan Blogs

Links

Stocks Blog Directory Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online BittyBrowser Add to My AOL Convert RSS to PDF Add to Technorati Favorites! Add to netvibes My Zimbio
Top Stories
Review fumbledreturns.blogspot.com on alexa.com

First and Ten

Popular Posts Widget

Awards

Awards

Labels

About

My photo
It's all about two of my three favorite things! Sports and Stocks!

Visitors

My Blog Rankings !

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP