My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.fumbledreturns.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Good Company...

1972 Jamal Willis, NFL running back for the San Francisco 49ers
1972 John Walsh, NFL quarterback for the Cincinnati Bengals
1971 Tito Wooten, NFL safety for the New York Giants
1970 Orlando Brown, NFL tackle, Cleveland Browns, Baltimore Ravens
1968 Chris Walsh, NFL wide receiver for the Minnesota Vikings
1968 Kurt Schulz, safety for the Buffalo Bills
1967 David Szott, NFL guard for the Kansas City Chiefs
1967 John Randle, NFL defensive tackle for the Minnesota Vikings

1946 Emerson Fittipaldi, Brazil, Indy-car racer, over 10 wins

1970 Kirk Cameron, actor, Mike-Growing Pains, Teen Wolf II
(my wife made me put him on the list)

1953 Bruce Kulick, guitarist/singer, KISS
1946 Clive Bunker, rock drummer, Jethro Tull
1943 Dickey Betts, West Palm Beach, Florida, guitarist, Allman Bros-Ramblin' Man
1943 Grover Washington, Jr., jazz artist, Mr Magic
1942 Mike Pinder, Birmingham England, rocker, Moody Blues
1940 Dionne Warwick, born in East Orange, New Jersey, singer, Solid Gold, Way to San Jose
1938 Connie Francis, born in Newark, New Jersey, singer and actress, Where the Boys Are
1915 Frank Sinatra, born in Hoboken, vocalist/actor, old blue eyes

1805 Henry Wells, founder, American Express Co and Wells Fargo and Co

1924 Edward I Koch, New York City, Mayor-D-NYC, 1977 - 1989, judge, People's Court



But perhaps the best company of all, and the ones I am most thankful for, are my wife and family.

Just don't try to put all those candles on the cake...


2 comments:

That Damn Sam December 13, 2009 at 3:32 PM  

Happy Birthday, Doug! You share a birthday with Frank Sinatra. That is pretty cool. Hopefully the Redskins will give you a victory this week. I picked them to win AND I picked up and started Quentin Ganther on my fantasy team. (Yeah, I'm that desperate). :-)

Doug December 13, 2009 at 4:52 PM  

Who would have thought folks would be thinking of Quentin Ganther as a decent pick up this season!

Proves that you can never tell what will happen.

You are not the only one to pick up Ganther. My oldest son picked him up and I thought twice about it myself, though I'm not quite as desperate as you.. But close.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Commentators

Widget by Blogger Tutorials

Fan Blogs

Links

Stocks Blog Directory Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online BittyBrowser Add to My AOL Convert RSS to PDF Add to Technorati Favorites! Add to netvibes My Zimbio
Top Stories
Review fumbledreturns.blogspot.com on alexa.com

First and Ten

Popular Posts Widget

Awards

Awards

Labels

About

My photo
It's all about two of my three favorite things! Sports and Stocks!

Visitors

My Blog Rankings !

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP