My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.fumbledreturns.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 11, 2009

Scouting...


















Two words that should never be said in the same sentence as Scouting NFL Draft Prospects...

Vinni and Dan.

McCoy, Clausen draw Redskins' attention

NEWFLASH: (queue Jeff Foxworthy voiceover)

If your name is "Colt"...
You could be an NFL QB...

I have a much better idea.

They should start an online poll for everyone (Fans) to vote for who should be drafted for each position. You could even do it live while the draft is happening. So as names are taken off the board, fans can adjust their picks.

And we could even spin this so that Dan would like it.

"For just 99 cents, you can text your vote in as the action takes place"

It could be their version of "Star Search", or "You've got Talent".

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Commentators

Widget by Blogger Tutorials

Fan Blogs

Links

Stocks Blog Directory Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online BittyBrowser Add to My AOL Convert RSS to PDF Add to Technorati Favorites! Add to netvibes My Zimbio
Top Stories
Review fumbledreturns.blogspot.com on alexa.com

First and Ten

Popular Posts Widget

Awards

Awards

Labels

About

My photo
It's all about two of my three favorite things! Sports and Stocks!

Visitors

My Blog Rankings !

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP