My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.fumbledreturns.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Fun Strip Friday

There was this Phineas and Ferb page on facebook that had a joke contest earlier this week.

If you know the old golf joke about the golfer pausing for a moment of silence as the hearse went by, then you know which joke won.

I thought it was lame.

Here are some of the others that I liked better...



A man was taking a survey and asked a woman this question:
Man: Do you have sex?
Woman: Excuse me, That’s my business!
Man: Oh, so you’re a professional...



How many ‘D’s are there in Indiana Jones?
First person answered: 1
Correct!
Next person answered: 1
Correct again!
Next person answered: 33
Huh? how in the world did you ever come up with that?
Da DaDaDaa dadada Da dadadaa dadadaaa ...



A husband and wife were vacationing in the holy land when the wife suddenly died.
The mortician said we can send her back with you to the states for $5,000 or
We can give her a beautiful burial here in the holy land for $150.
The husband thought about this for a while and said, send her back for $5000.
The mortician asked why?
Well, a long time ago you guys buried someone here and he came back to life.
I just don’t want to take the chance...



A brunet walked up to a magical mirror and proclaimed that she was the most beautiful woman in the world.
At this, the mirror swooshed her into a vortex because she was lying.
A redhead walked up to the mirror and said that she was the most beautiful!
Same thing, swoosh!
A blond walked up to the mirror and said,
I think ...
Swoosh!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Commentators

Widget by Blogger Tutorials

Fan Blogs

Links

Stocks Blog Directory Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online BittyBrowser Add to My AOL Convert RSS to PDF Add to Technorati Favorites! Add to netvibes My Zimbio
Top Stories
Review fumbledreturns.blogspot.com on alexa.com

First and Ten

Popular Posts Widget

Awards

Awards

Labels

About

My photo
It's all about two of my three favorite things! Sports and Stocks!

Visitors

My Blog Rankings !

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP