My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.fumbledreturns.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Deer Predictions

Is it me, or does Cerrato have that "deer in headlights" look?














So last week I went a miserable 8 - 5 compared to my previous week of 11 - 3.
I'll blame it on the flu and my bad back...

I did well in my Fantasy Leagues, except Santa ended up with a couple less helpers after all was said and done.
Cooley busted an ankle and Shaun Hill got busted to the bench.

I tried to pick up Alex Smith off the waiver wire but because I'm 2nd overall in the league, my waiver order was 11th and somebody else beat me to it.

So hearing the rumors, I took a chance and picked up Vince Young. I still do not know if I will put him in this week as my Offensive Player or start somebody else like DeSean Jackson or one of my many 2nd rate RB's instead. But who knows, it just might pay off.

Oh and speaking of RB's, maybe Beanie Wells, maybe - just might be, turning the corner and coming into his own in the NFL. So I dumped McFadden (who has done nothing) and picked Beanie Boy up as well.

And now for my predictions

Houston Texans @ Buffalo Bills = TEXANS
Cleveland Browns @ Chicago Bears = BEARS
Seattle Seahawks @ Dallas Cowboys = COWBOYS
St. Louis Rams @ Detroit Lions = LIONS
Minnesota Vikings @ Green Bay Packers = VIKINGS
San Francisco 49ers @ Indianapolis Colts = COLTS
Miami Dolphins @ New York Jets = DOLPHINS
Denver Broncos @ Baltimore Ravens = RAVENS
Jacksonville Jaguars @ Tennessee Titans = JAGS
Oakland Raiders @ San Diego Chargers = CHARGERS
New York Giants @ Philadelphia Eagles = GIANTS
Carolina Panthers @ Arizona Cardinals = CARDINALS
Atlanta Falcons @ New Orleans Saints = SAINTS

Until next time ...

Be Good. Do Well. Have Fun.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Commentators

Widget by Blogger Tutorials

Fan Blogs

Links

Stocks Blog Directory Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online BittyBrowser Add to My AOL Convert RSS to PDF Add to Technorati Favorites! Add to netvibes My Zimbio
Top Stories
Review fumbledreturns.blogspot.com on alexa.com

First and Ten

Popular Posts Widget

Awards

Awards

Labels

About

My photo
It's all about two of my three favorite things! Sports and Stocks!

Visitors

My Blog Rankings !

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP