My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.fumbledreturns.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Picks for Week 4

OK, So last week I went 10 - 6 for the second week in a row.
Lets see if I can do any better this week...

9 -5 only slightly better...
























Detroit Lions @ Chicago Bears
DA BEARS

Cincinnati Bengals @ Cleveland Browns
I predict the winner has the initials CB!
as in Bengals

Seattle Seahawks @ Indianapolis Colts
COLTS

New York Giants @ KC Chiefs
GIANTS

Baltimore Ravens @ NE Patriots
RAVENS

TB Buccaneers @ Washington Redskins
REDSKINS

Tennessee Titans @ Jacksonville Jaguars
TITANS can’t loose them all… Can they?

Oh yes they can !!!

Oakland Raiders @ Houston Texans
The TEXANS will kick BUTT!

Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins
MIAMI

New York Jets @ New Orleans Saints
JETS

Dallas Cowboys @ Denver Broncos
Denver

St. Louis Rams @ SF 49ers
a lot closer with Gore out but
49ers!

San Diego Chargers @ Pittsburgh Steelers
CHARGERS

GB Packers @ Minnesota Vikings
GB Packers




OH, and I went 1 and 2 this week in my three leagues...

Mostly thanks to Gore and Santana Moss.

Gore got only .4 points and I ended up loosing by less than 1 point!!!
Arrrgh!

And Moss, well he just had an outstanding day numbers wise. I didn't have anybody who came close.

On the bright side, my team Santa's Little Helpers not only won but once again got high score for the second time this season!!!

I have the Gorey details posted below...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Commentators

Widget by Blogger Tutorials

Fan Blogs

Links

Stocks Blog Directory Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online BittyBrowser Add to My AOL Convert RSS to PDF Add to Technorati Favorites! Add to netvibes My Zimbio
Top Stories
Review fumbledreturns.blogspot.com on alexa.com

First and Ten

Popular Posts Widget

Awards

Awards

Labels

About

My photo
It's all about two of my three favorite things! Sports and Stocks!

Visitors

My Blog Rankings !

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP