My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.fumbledreturns.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Offensieve...

Yes, everything about the Redskins is OFFENSIVE.

But I chose sieve for a reason.

We need to separate the good from the bad.

To quote Thomas Boswell from the Washington Post

Snyder and Gibbs had dinner here in Charlotte on Saturday night, according to a Redskins source. Since this is Gibbs's home, is that irony, intrigue or just appropriate? The day he left Redskins Park, Gibbs said he'd always be available if the owner ever wanted to talk. Okay, don't all scream at once: "Sell the team to Joe for a dollar." What Snyder ought to consider is offering Gibbs a piece of the Redskins if he'd just come back, not as a 100-hour-a-week coach but as some form of team president. Here's the job description: Do whatever it is that Dan and Vinny do. But better.


But there are two problems with this.

1) Vinni and Dan are not going to pony up to this.

2) Which of the currently available multi millionare, egomaniac, hall of fame or future hall of fame coaches would want to inherit this mess?

And to top it all off, it looks like I am going to go 1 for 3 again with my fantasy leagues.

I just had too many injured players or bye week players (in one case BOTH) to adequately cover my team.

Kinda like the Redskins...

:-(

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Commentators

Widget by Blogger Tutorials

Fan Blogs

Links

Stocks Blog Directory Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online BittyBrowser Add to My AOL Convert RSS to PDF Add to Technorati Favorites! Add to netvibes My Zimbio
Top Stories
Review fumbledreturns.blogspot.com on alexa.com

First and Ten

Popular Posts Widget

Awards

Awards

Labels

About

My photo
It's all about two of my three favorite things! Sports and Stocks!

Visitors

My Blog Rankings !

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP