My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.fumbledreturns.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Week 5 NFL Predictions

The first 6 are what I consider Gimmies . . .
Or at least they should be.

Cleveland Browns @ Buffalo Bills = BILLS

Pittsburgh Steelers @ Detroit Lions = STEELERS

Dallas Cowboys @ KC Chiefs = COWBOYS

Minnesota Vikings @ ST Louis Rams = VIKINGS

Oakland Raiders @ NY Giants = GIANTS

TB Buccaneers @ Philadelphia Eagles = EAGLES


Here is where it gets tricky . . .

Washington Redskins @ Carolina Panthers = REDSKINS
I really want the Skins to win, but I just have a bad feeling about this.

Cincinnati Bengals @ Baltimore Ravens = BENGALS
Hmmm I honestly went back and forth on this one. . . a lot!

Atlanta Falcons @ SF 49rs = 49rs
The 9rs, My new favorite team.
Actually I liked them before the season started. . .


NE Patriots @ Denver Broncos = PATS
The Bucking Broncos run stops here . . .

Houston Texans @ Arizona Cardinals = TEXANS

Jacksonville Jaguars @ Seattle Seahawks = JAGS

Indianapolis Colts @ Tennessee Titans = COLTS
So, how soon until we see the Young one, Vincent?

NY Jets @ Miami Dolphins = DOLPHINS
They were the best win-less team, now they are the best one-win team.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  October 9, 2009 at 6:54 AM  

upset of the weekend, Bucs kick Iggle a$$!!

Hey, Vick recently said in an interview with BET for his new documentary: "People who hurt Dogs, should NOT be rewarded"

What in da hell does he call a million dollar contract to go back to the NFL?

Dbag, get out of my town!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Commentators

Widget by Blogger Tutorials

Fan Blogs

Links

Stocks Blog Directory Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online BittyBrowser Add to My AOL Convert RSS to PDF Add to Technorati Favorites! Add to netvibes My Zimbio
Top Stories
Review fumbledreturns.blogspot.com on alexa.com

First and Ten

Popular Posts Widget

Awards

Awards

Labels

About

My photo
It's all about two of my three favorite things! Sports and Stocks!

Visitors

My Blog Rankings !

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP