My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.fumbledreturns.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Rumor has it - A Proposition has been made...

So this week (in my Borderless League that I commish) I get my bye week players back, at least the important ones. However, this week I have a kicker and safety on bye so I went out to the waiver wire and picked up one of each to replace them with.

Well at least I tried. Each week it seems I have either a top choice or a second choice who gets picked up by somebody else before my turn. This week I lost out on Darren Sharper. So I still have a DB to look for.

And to top it all off, I still have a bunch of either second string or injured RB’s not contributing. Sheesh!

So, for the first time in three years, I am trying something new.

I am proposing a trade.

Devin Hester and Jason Campbell for Cedric Benson.

Hey Frankie, if you are reading this - Just press accept !

The other guy (Frankie) has a plethora of RB’s (AP, Thomas Jones, Willie Parker, Felix Jones, Ray Rice, Jamal Lewis) , and is a little thin at QB (Kyle Orton, Derek Anderson) depth and WR’s (Ted Ginn, Calvin Johnson, TO, Jeremy Maclin) .

Believe it or not, Jason has decent numbers this year and is almost equal to Cedric’s point total. He does go up against a week opponent this week which makes him attractive.

I still have Jay Cutler and Shaun Hill for QB’s and Reggie Wayne, Michael Crabtree, Jacoby Jones, Josh Cribbs, and DeSean Jackson for receivers). Now before you laugh, remember I am talking about a PPR league. So half my receivers actually catch the ball and the other half return kicks. Which is also what Devin does.

So, Frankie, you get an extra QB and another multi-dimensional and versatile player for the price of just one RB. Good Deal!

Meanwhile, here are my picks for this week.

Houston Texans @ Cincinnati Bengals = Will the real Texans please show up? TEXANS :-)
Detroit Lions @ Green Bay Packers = PACKERS :-)
No rivalry help here
Baltimore Ravens @ Minnesota Vikings = VIKINGS :-)
New York Giants @ New Orleans Saints = SAINTS :-)
Cleveland Browns @ Pittsburgh Steelers = STEELERS :-)
Carolina Panthers @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers = PANTHERS :-)
Kansas City Chiefs @ Washington Redskins = CHIEFS :-)
If I were a betting man, the skins have yet to cover the points...
St. Louis Rams @ Jacksonville Jaguars = JAGS :-)
Philadelphia Eagles @ Oakland Raiders = EAGLES :-(
Arizona Cardinals @ Seattle Seahawks = HAWKS :-(
Tennessee Titans @ New England Patriots = PATS :-)
Anybody thinking the next 0 and 16 team yet?
Buffalo Bills @ New York Jets = JETS :-(
Chicago Bears @ Atlanta Falcons = FALCONS :-)
Denver Broncos @ San Diego Chargers = BRONCOS :-)

1 comments:

Gimpdiggity October 15, 2009 at 11:50 PM  

My picks are really similar:

Only differences, Bengals over Texans and Cardinals over Seahawks...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Commentators

Widget by Blogger Tutorials

Fan Blogs

Links

Stocks Blog Directory Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online BittyBrowser Add to My AOL Convert RSS to PDF Add to Technorati Favorites! Add to netvibes My Zimbio
Top Stories
Review fumbledreturns.blogspot.com on alexa.com

First and Ten

Popular Posts Widget

Awards

Awards

Labels

About

My photo
It's all about two of my three favorite things! Sports and Stocks!

Visitors

My Blog Rankings !

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP